Nestle hires Iris for Kit Kat shopper marketing
Nestle has appointed Iris to handle its retail and shopper marketing account for its Kit Kat, ending the chocolate brand's relationship with The Big Kick.
Kit Kat: Nestle hires Iris for marketing task
The agency won the account following a four-way pitch, handled directly by Nestle.
Iris is expected to work across Kit Kat’s digital retail, on-pack, social media and promotional work.
The Big Kick was behind a crowd sourcing initiative last year to choose the next permanent flavour of its Kit Kat Chunky range as it looked to increase brand awareness amongst young men.
The agency also launched the ‘Cross Your Fingers’ campaign, which used image-recognition technology to offer consumers the chance to win a cash prize of nearly £2,000.
Kit Kat also works with JWT London on its advertising and digital account, while Mindshare handles the brand’s media account. They will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior Copywriter - Tone of Voice, Ethical Brand ADLIB £30k-35k, Bristol