Nestle hires Iris for Kit Kat shopper marketing
Nestle has appointed Iris to handle its retail and shopper marketing account for its Kit Kat, ending the chocolate brand's relationship with The Big Kick.
Kit Kat: Nestle hires Iris for marketing task
The agency won the account following a four-way pitch, handled directly by Nestle.
Iris is expected to work across Kit Kat’s digital retail, on-pack, social media and promotional work.
The Big Kick was behind a crowd sourcing initiative last year to choose the next permanent flavour of its Kit Kat Chunky range as it looked to increase brand awareness amongst young men.
The agency also launched the ‘Cross Your Fingers’ campaign, which used image-recognition technology to offer consumers the chance to win a cash prize of nearly £2,000.
Kit Kat also works with JWT London on its advertising and digital account, while Mindshare handles the brand’s media account. They will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford