Morrisons calls £73m ad review
Morrisons has put its £73 million advertising account up for pitch.
Morrisons ad: featuring Ant and Dec
The business is currently handled by DLKW Lowe. The agency was responsible for creating the recent campaign featuring Ant & Dec that show the range of fresh food on offer. MEC handles the media account and will be unaffected by the review.
The review is being led by Belinda Youngs, Morrisons corporate brand marketing director. She said: "The latest Ant & Dec campaign has been very successful for us, but as Morrisons continues to move into multi-channel and multi-format retailing, we need to ensure we have an agency structure in place for the challenges and opportunities that lay ahead."
Richard Warren, joint chief executive of DLKW Lowe, said: "We relish the opportunity to demonstrate that we are the best possible agency partner for the next chapter of Morrisons growth."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall