AA to promote advertising at the House of Commons
The Advertising Association is holding an event at the House of Commons this evening (26 November) to promote its Advertising Pays report.
The event will be attended by industry figures such as Nicola Mendelsohn, vice-president of EMEA Facebook, as well as the culture secretary, Maria Miller, and business secretary, Vince Cable.
This evening's proceedings will feature a campaign created by TBWA/London to promote the benefit that the advertising industry adds to the economy. The copywriter at TBWA was Sean Doyle and the art director was Paul Belford.
The ad campaign has run on outdoor sites in and around Westminster since earlier this month.
Tim Lefroy, the chief executive of the Advertising Association, said: "If we want Westminster to take these messages seriously, we must do the same. Every agency, media owner and brand can take this campaign and use it to remind people why advertising pays."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)