AA to promote advertising at the House of Commons
The Advertising Association is holding an event at the House of Commons this evening (26 November) to promote its Advertising Pays report.
The event will be attended by industry figures such as Nicola Mendelsohn, vice-president of EMEA Facebook, as well as the culture secretary, Maria Miller, and business secretary, Vince Cable.
This evening's proceedings will feature a campaign created by TBWA/London to promote the benefit that the advertising industry adds to the economy. The copywriter at TBWA was Sean Doyle and the art director was Paul Belford.
The ad campaign has run on outdoor sites in and around Westminster since earlier this month.
Tim Lefroy, the chief executive of the Advertising Association, said: "If we want Westminster to take these messages seriously, we must do the same. Every agency, media owner and brand can take this campaign and use it to remind people why advertising pays."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London