Lucky Generals creates Labour Budget work
Lucky Generals, the start-up from Helen Calcraft, Andy Nairn and Danny Brooke-Taylor, has created an ad for the Labour Party ahead of today's Budget.
Labour Party: Lucky Generals creates ad for Budget Day
The ad, which will be used on social media and digital 48-sheets outdoor sites today, shows a woman holding up a red plastic bag that reads, "We’ve all got budgets George", in reference to the chancellor, George Osborne.
Under the photograph is the Labour Party logo and the line: "Hardworking people are £1600 worse off with the Tories."
The creatives behind the work are Brooke-Taylor, a founding partner of the agency, and Kit Dayaram. The campaign was devised with the Omnicom media agency M2M.
Calcraft, a founding partner of Lucky Generals, said: "We are honoured and delighted to be working for the Labour Party.
"On this Budget Day, Mr Osborne needs to be reminded that many hard-working families are not feeling the effects of recovery. There is still untold pressure on household budgets, and Tory statistics don't pay bills".
Calcraft said the woman in the ad is a single mum who works part time and votes Labour.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)