Print, mail & fulfilment marketing
The supermarket's data division, Dunnhumby, aims to make digital advertising more personalised, its chief executive, Simon Hay, tells David Benady.
TSB has kicked off a £30 million multi-channel campaign developed by Joint, to mark its separation from Lloyds Banking Group and re-launch as an independent bank.
Proximity London has hired John Treacy, the executive creative director at Elvis, in the same role, replacing Caitlin Ryan who joined Karmarama this month.
Prudential, the financial services company, has called a review of UK direct marketing services for its pension business.
What sort of people are most likely to respond to direct mail, asks Alice Dunn, marketing executive, Kantar Media.
Is direct mail dead? Well, rumours of its demise are somewhat exaggerated in my world.
The Royal Mail is expanding its business with the launch of its own direct marketing services facility, MarketReach, to help boost the use of mail marketing by UK brands.
Citroen has invested in a direct mail campaign, designed with a personalised digital dimension, for its DS5 model.
Scott Logie, the managing director of Occam, has been promoted by parent company St Ives to a group-wide strategic marketing director role.
Indicia earned its DMA Grand Prix last month with challenging work for Very.co.uk, which included a mother and baby fashion show that "nearly killed us", according to the agency's creative director.
Nissan is running a direct mail campaign to highlight the Qashqai's high-tech cameras, which help drivers notice obstructions when parking.
BSkyB has successfully petitioned the Adverting Standards Authority (ASA) to ban a direct mail campaign by rival Virgin Media, because it was not obviously identifiable as marketing communication.
The Direct Marketing Association has committed the industry to a 25% increase in the use of suppression files over the next three years as part of a new agreement with the government to cut physical waste and carbon emissions.
TNT Post UK sales and marketing director Marc Caulfield has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
Gü is hunting for an agency to handle its direct marketing business, following its rebrand as Gü Puds.
Recently, I needed to buy some military boots (it's a long story). As luck had it, a friend made me aware of Shipton & Heneage.
Yell Group, the indebted directories publisher, has reported pre-tax profits slipped 5.7% to £66.3m in the 12 months to the end of March.
TNT Post UK has appointed Nigel Polglass to group commercial director, after promoting Charles Neilson to the new role of group services director.
Google has launched a print and online magazine "that brings together some of the world's leading minds to discuss the big issues facing businesses today".
Everything Everywhere has handed Communisis the three-year production contract for point of sale, direct mail and print for the Orange, T-Mobile and Everything Everywhere brands, estimated at £10m per year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London