Gü kicks off search for DM agency
Gü is hunting for an agency to handle its direct marketing business, following its rebrand as Gü Puds.
Gu: 'give in' TV campaign
The Noble Desserts Holdings brand has approached agencies directly for the business.
DDB currently handles Gü's advertising account. The agency picked up the business in a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) at the end of last year.
In May Gü launched a £2m national TV ad campaign, its first for the small screen and its biggest investment to date, created by DDB UK.
The campaign relaunched the pudding company under one name, Gü Puds, consolidating both its dessert brands – Gü Chocolate Puds and Frü Fruity Puds.
The ad used the 'Give in to Gü' strapline and featured consequence-free everyday temptations, such as un-popped bubble wrap and a Gü pudding.
Gü was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)