Scott Logie promoted to senior role at St Ives
Scott Logie, the managing director of Occam, has been promoted by parent company St Ives to a group-wide strategic marketing director role.
Scott Logie: chairman of the DMA is promoted at St Ives
Logie will be responsible for driving new business within retail, publishing and commercial markets and ensuring new and existing clients are offered a fully integrated marketing solution and return on investment, by utilising the 13 divisions under the St Ives Group umbrella.
The group offers a range of services from printing, print management, creative solutions, data marketing and insight and IT consultancy.
Logie’s previous role include strategy director at Occam and head of research, data and analysis at Bank of Scotland.
Logie, who is also chairman of the Direct Marketing Association, said: "I am excited to enter this new role and to lead and develop the St Ives Group through my collective experiences."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)