Scott Logie promoted to senior role at St Ives
Scott Logie, the managing director of Occam, has been promoted by parent company St Ives to a group-wide strategic marketing director role.
Scott Logie: chairman of the DMA is promoted at St Ives
Logie will be responsible for driving new business within retail, publishing and commercial markets and ensuring new and existing clients are offered a fully integrated marketing solution and return on investment, by utilising the 13 divisions under the St Ives Group umbrella.
The group offers a range of services from printing, print management, creative solutions, data marketing and insight and IT consultancy.
Logie’s previous role include strategy director at Occam and head of research, data and analysis at Bank of Scotland.
Logie, who is also chairman of the Direct Marketing Association, said: "I am excited to enter this new role and to lead and develop the St Ives Group through my collective experiences."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)