Lewis PR bulks up with Davies Murphy Group acquisition
Lewis PR has acquired the Davies Murphy Group, a PR and marketing consultancy focused on tech clients with offices in the US, UK and Germany.
Chris Lewis: 'No clearer statement of intent'
Davies Murphy is headquartered in Boston, employs 65 people and generated revenues of nearly $9m (£5.8m) in 2012. Its client list includes Dell, Iron Mountain and DataCore Software.
It will operate as a division of Lewis, reporting to Lewis executive vice president Morgan McLintic. It will continue to be led by Eric Davies, who founded the agency in 1998, and Andy Murphy, who joined the following year.
Chris Lewis, CEO of Lewis PR, said: ‘There can be no clearer statement of our global ambitions than this deal with DMG. This is the third acquisition Lewis has made in the past five years, and we’re proud to welcome the DMG team.’
Lewis acquired Page One PR in October 2010 and Leads United in October 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London