Lewis PR bulks up with Davies Murphy Group acquisition
Lewis PR has acquired the Davies Murphy Group, a PR and marketing consultancy focused on tech clients with offices in the US, UK and Germany.
Chris Lewis: 'No clearer statement of intent'
Davies Murphy is headquartered in Boston, employs 65 people and generated revenues of nearly $9m (£5.8m) in 2012. Its client list includes Dell, Iron Mountain and DataCore Software.
It will operate as a division of Lewis, reporting to Lewis executive vice president Morgan McLintic. It will continue to be led by Eric Davies, who founded the agency in 1998, and Andy Murphy, who joined the following year.
Chris Lewis, CEO of Lewis PR, said: ‘There can be no clearer statement of our global ambitions than this deal with DMG. This is the third acquisition Lewis has made in the past five years, and we’re proud to welcome the DMG team.’
Lewis acquired Page One PR in October 2010 and Leads United in October 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London