Lewis PR bulks up with Davies Murphy Group acquisition
Lewis PR has acquired the Davies Murphy Group, a PR and marketing consultancy focused on tech clients with offices in the US, UK and Germany.
Chris Lewis: 'No clearer statement of intent'
Davies Murphy is headquartered in Boston, employs 65 people and generated revenues of nearly $9m (£5.8m) in 2012. Its client list includes Dell, Iron Mountain and DataCore Software.
It will operate as a division of Lewis, reporting to Lewis executive vice president Morgan McLintic. It will continue to be led by Eric Davies, who founded the agency in 1998, and Andy Murphy, who joined the following year.
Chris Lewis, CEO of Lewis PR, said: ‘There can be no clearer statement of our global ambitions than this deal with DMG. This is the third acquisition Lewis has made in the past five years, and we’re proud to welcome the DMG team.’
Lewis acquired Page One PR in October 2010 and Leads United in October 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire