Dublin City Council splits six-figure comms work
Dublin City Council has divided up PR agency work worth £270,000 as part of a strategic review.
Review: Dublin City Council (Credit: Thinkstock)
The council has awarded briefs to Wilson Hartnell Public Relations and Insight Communications, replacing sole incumbent Mary Murphy RPS Associates.
The retained work will last four years, with the Dublin Docklands Authority also able to use the agencies.
Wilson Hartnell will manage corporate and brand PR, as well as crisis comms, environmental projects and stakeholder engagements. Insight Communications will handle strategy on projects and events in sports, culture, tourism and sponsorship.
A spokesman for Dublin City Council said the agencies would help the council 'gain more positive exposure' as it formulated a new corporate comms strategy.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham