Dublin City Council splits six-figure comms work
Dublin City Council has divided up PR agency work worth £270,000 as part of a strategic review.
Review: Dublin City Council (Credit: Thinkstock)
The council has awarded briefs to Wilson Hartnell Public Relations and Insight Communications, replacing sole incumbent Mary Murphy RPS Associates.
The retained work will last four years, with the Dublin Docklands Authority also able to use the agencies.
Wilson Hartnell will manage corporate and brand PR, as well as crisis comms, environmental projects and stakeholder engagements. Insight Communications will handle strategy on projects and events in sports, culture, tourism and sponsorship.
A spokesman for Dublin City Council said the agencies would help the council 'gain more positive exposure' as it formulated a new corporate comms strategy.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire