Dublin City Council splits six-figure comms work
Dublin City Council has divided up PR agency work worth £270,000 as part of a strategic review.
Review: Dublin City Council (Credit: Thinkstock)
The council has awarded briefs to Wilson Hartnell Public Relations and Insight Communications, replacing sole incumbent Mary Murphy RPS Associates.
The retained work will last four years, with the Dublin Docklands Authority also able to use the agencies.
Wilson Hartnell will manage corporate and brand PR, as well as crisis comms, environmental projects and stakeholder engagements. Insight Communications will handle strategy on projects and events in sports, culture, tourism and sponsorship.
A spokesman for Dublin City Council said the agencies would help the council 'gain more positive exposure' as it formulated a new corporate comms strategy.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London