Dublin City Council splits six-figure comms work
Dublin City Council has divided up PR agency work worth £270,000 as part of a strategic review.
Review: Dublin City Council (Credit: Thinkstock)
The council has awarded briefs to Wilson Hartnell Public Relations and Insight Communications, replacing sole incumbent Mary Murphy RPS Associates.
The retained work will last four years, with the Dublin Docklands Authority also able to use the agencies.
Wilson Hartnell will manage corporate and brand PR, as well as crisis comms, environmental projects and stakeholder engagements. Insight Communications will handle strategy on projects and events in sports, culture, tourism and sponsorship.
A spokesman for Dublin City Council said the agencies would help the council 'gain more positive exposure' as it formulated a new corporate comms strategy.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais