Pan-European arthritis treatment brief heads to 90TEN Healthcare
90TEN Healthcare has won duties on the two-year rollout of a biopharmaceutical treatment for arthritis across Europe.
90TEN senior account director James Osborn: will lead the account
Inflectra is made by pharma company Hospira and is one of the first two examples of a medicine known as a monoclonal-antibody biosimilar.
A biosimilar is a close copy of a biological medicine that has already been authorised for use, in this case Remicade.
The first biosimilar was approved in Europe in 2006. According to the European Medicines Agency, Inflectra is the first time the biosimilar concept has been applied successfully to such a complex molecule as a monoclonal antibody.
Hospira, which awarded the account to 90TEN following a competitive pitch, has done limited comms work on biosimilars in Europe.
Senior account director James Osborn, who will lead the account, said: ‘A vital part of our role will be to drive engagement around how Hospira’s offering can help relieve some of the challenges faced by Europe’s healthcare systems.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London