Clifford French to work on Fulham FC partnership with Brother UK
Office technology company Brother UK has brought in Clifford French to help promote its work with Fulham Football Club.
Martin Jol: Manager of Fulham FC
Clifford French was handed the retained brief to activate a variety of partnership rights throughout the 2013/14 season after Brother UK signed a deal to become the Premier League team’s ‘official technology partner’ at the start of this month.
Included in the activation programme is a focus on Brother UK’s work with the club’s charity arm, the Fulham FC Foundation, including its Schools Enterprise Programme.
James Clifford, co-founder of Clifford French, said: ‘This is much more than a badging exercise for Brother. We will be looking to use Brother’s technological expertise to assist Fulham FC’s performances both on and off the pitch and the Schools Enterprise Programme is a perfect example of how football can be used as a vehicle to get youngsters interested and excited in business.’
Brother UK is a member of the Brother Group, which has operations in 28 countries and is sold in more than 100 countries.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire