Classified site Gumtree takes comms in-house
Gumtree has taken its comms in-house, ending a four-year relationship with 3 Monkeys.
Gumtree: Advertising focus
It is understood that the eBay-owned classified site held discussions with agencies around creative ideas before making the decision to handle comms internally.
Gumtree’s head of brand and communications Sam Diamond was unavailable for comment at the time of publication.
The move follows a major advertising push for the brand at the beginning of the year, when it brought in Fold7 for creative strategy, advertising and brand communications.
EBay’s classified group, which operates Gumtree, last year selected GolinHarris and Edelman to lead PR in Asia and Australia respectively.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London