News round-up: Virgin cocktails, Disney and Ogilvy PR
Former Virgin Group brand director Catherine Salway has called in House PR to support her Redemption alcohol-free bars.
Catherine Salway' Redemption bar: Promoted by House PR
The brief involves promoting a pop-up bar in London Fields this summer and a permanent bar in Ladbroke Grove in September.
Burberry's senior global social media manager Shira Feuer has left the luxury retailer to head Disney's social media for the EMEA region.
Forest Laboratories has called in 3 Monkeys to raise awareness of its Exorex psoriasis treatment.
Ogilvy PR has been appointed to run a global campaign to boost awareness of Inter-Continental Hotels among marketing industry talent.
Supercity Aparthotels, the London-based luxury serviced apartment business, has handed a brief to Stir PR to promote it as a luxury lifestyle brand among travellers.
The PRCA will hold its annual conference at Bafta on Piccadilly on Friday, 20 September. The event will examine the economics of reputation and the future of the PR agency.
Marketing agency The Beans Group has joined forces with Thinkhouse to work on its Youth 100. The Youth 100 was launched by The Beans Group last year and lists the 100 most loved brands as voted for by those aged 18-24. The list will be unveiled in October at The Barbican, London.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London