77PR wins Singapore Airlines UK account
Singapore Airlines has handed its PR account, thought to be worth a mid six-figure sum, to 77PR.
Singapore Airlines: A focus on customer service
The agency will manage a brief covering consumer and corporate comms, as well as public affairs and crisis management.
It is understood that incumbent Weber Shandwick did not repitch.
Work on the brief, which is understood to include a focus on building on an established reputation for customer service, will be led by agency MD Nadia Gabbie.
London is a key destination for the airline, which is currently facing growing competition from Middle Eastern carriers on routes to Europe and America.
However, according to reports on the Travel News website, it is cutting seats on routes to the city from the end of October.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London