Raymond James hires Grayling for Europe-wide corporate work
Global financial services company Raymond James has given Grayling a Europe-wide brief.
Raymond James: Some of the senior team, including RJIS CEO Peter Moores, third from left
The agency was hired after a four-way pitch to handle corporate comms for the company’s Raymond James Investment Services (RJIS) and European Capital Markets businesses.
This follows the recent promotion of Peter Moores, CEO of RJIS, to UK country manager to oversee all of Raymond James’ business activities in the country.
The ongoing retainer, which is understood to have been with Peregrine Communications previously, will see Grayling support the growth of Raymond James by driving greater awareness and understanding of what the company offers.
This will include positioning it both as a leading international wealth manager and as a capital markets expert.
Raymond James has more than 6,300 financial advisers and client assets worth approximately $405 billion (£259 billion).
Director of financial and professional services at Grayling Sophia Harrison will lead the work and report to Cynthia Poole, director of relationship management and business support at RJIS.
Poole said: ‘We and our colleagues in Capital Markets are looking to build on our successful business models and increase the market’s awareness of the broad spectrum of services we offer.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London