Pegasus to handle Buscopan for Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharma company Boehringer Ingelheim has appointed Pegasus to promote a treatment for irritable bowel syndrome.
IBS: Pegasus to promote treatment Buscopan (Credit: Thinkstock)
The agency won the retained brief to deliver a UK PR programme for over-the-counter brand Buscopan following a four-way competitive pitch.
The brief centres on communicating to IBS sufferers the role of the product as an antispasmodic treatment as part of their ongoing management.
Associate director Chris Webb, who will lead the account at Pegasus, said the brief would involve providing practical help and support to IBS sufferers. ‘Not only will this reinforce the product as the gold standard treatment, but it will also help the brand build an emotional connection with IBS sufferers, supporting the more functional message delivered by the advertising,’ he said.
Pegasus will report to Buscopan brand manager Hazel Richards, who said the agency had demonstrated a strong understanding of the brand, the target audience and the media environment during the pitch process.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- PR Account Director, Consumer Lifestyle, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London