Toptable picks House PR to strengthen consumer press coverage
Restaurant booking website Toptable has appointed House PR to handle its consumer account in the UK.
Toptable: PR switch from Text100 to House PR
House won the retained brief after a five-way competitive pitch and will start working on the brand immediately.
Text100 held the brief throughout 2012 until March this year, but all parties declined to comment on why the relationship ended.
House will be handling the day-to-day PR activities on the account and in particular will try to increase the brand’s coverage in the lifestyle press.
Toptable is owned by US-based online restaurant reservation company OpenTable, which handles bookings for 28,000 restaurants worldwide. House will report to OpenTable senior European PR manager Ceci De La Montanya.
She said: ‘House PR impressed us with its creative and strategic approach. Its plan most effectively balanced brilliant creative ideas with a solid understanding of our business and value to both diners and restaurants.’
House managing partner Ginny Paton will lead the account. The win builds on the agency’s portfolio of food-focused clients, which includes food festival Taste of London and Jamie Oliver and Alex James’ Big Feastival.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London