RLM Finsbury hires Indy and Standard reporter James Thompson
James Thompson, retail and leisure reporter at The Independent and London Evening Standard, is quitting the media group to join RLM Finsbury.
Independent reporter: Heading to Finsbury
Thompson will join the City agency next month as an associate partner.
It is thought that he will continue his focus on retail and leisure in his new job.
RLM Finsbury said his specific role and client duties were yet to be determined, but the agency does have a strong retail client list that includes Sainsbury’s, Alliance Boots, Marks & Spencer and Home Retail Group.
Thompson has worked at the Independent Group for over five years, most recently working across The Independent, i, Independent on Sunday and Evening Standard.
RLM Finsbury currently represents one fifth of the FTSE 100, according to Adviser Rankings.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director PFJ £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Social Media Source £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage