'Pelé of emerging markets comms' Stuart Leasor joins M: offshoot
M:Communications' former emerging markets head Stuart Leasor has joined Russian offshoot EM and launched his own agency to target other developing markets.
Stuart Leasor: Joins M: offshoot
Leasor will be based full-time in EM’s London office, but will simultaneously relaunch a separate agency, Woodstock Leasor, to explore other global markets.
Tom Blackwell, who led the spin-out of M:’s Russian practice into EM last month, dubbed Leasor the ‘Pelé of emerging markets comms’.
‘His experience, contacts and passion for what he does is unrivalled, and he will be a tremendous asset for all of our clients,’ he added.
Leasor was one of the seven senior M: executives who quit the City agency in February amid dissatisfaction over equity incentives.
He has worked in financial comms for more than 25 years with a focus on Russia and other emerging markets.
He headed M:’s emerging markets practice for almost five years and previously worked for The PBN Company, Financial Dynamics, and ran Woodstock Leasor for six years in the 1990s.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London