Molecular Profiles moves account to Ramarketing
Pharmaceutical research and manufacturing firm Molecular Profiles has handed its international PR account to Newcastle-based agency Ramarketing.
Molecular Profiles: pharma firm has called in Ramarketing
Ramarketing won the retained account following a competitive pitch involving five other agencies understood to have included incumbent The Scott Partnership. The five-figure brief makes it one of Ramarketing’s top three biggest accounts and its sixth pharmaceutical client.
The brief includes all strategic and tactical PR, content creation, search engine optimisation and social media, along with design, research and brand communications.
Nottingham-based Molecular Profiles has its biggest presence in the UK and Europe, and is hoping to increase its work in the US and Asia. Ramarketing founder Raman Seghal said the agency would be targeting international specialist media publications to raise the organisation’s profile in Europe, the US and Japan.
He said the competitive pricing offered by the agency was a major factor in the win.
The agency will report to Molecular Profiles vice-president Steve Kemp. He said: ‘What really struck us about the team at Ramarketing was its in-depth industry knowledge and experience within our sector coupled with a really energetic and personable approach.
‘We needed a PR agency that would become an extension of our in-house team to fulfil quite a lot of duties. We feel Ramarketing will fit right in and, most importantly, deliver what we need during the next few years.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London