MHP launches global health practice with John Gisborne hire
MHP has poached H+K Strategies' John Gisborne to lead its new global health practice.
John Gisborne: Heading up MHP's new health practice
MHP Health Global is based in London and will work closely with the existing MHP Health business, which is focused principally on the UK.
Gisborne joins the agency having joined H+K Strategies in 2007 and risen from the rank of senior associate director.
He will report into MHP CEO Gavin Devine, who said that the agency was currently recruiting to build up the three-strong team.
Devine said: ‘Gisborne has worked with some great clients and is well respected among our target audience. We wanted to launch this as we already have a strong health practice and we wanted to build on that. The trend we are seeing is of internationally focused mandates driven by client demand.'
The new practice will work with existing MHP Health clients and discussions are currently ongoing with potential new clients.
PRWeek revealed last month that the UK health team's leads Mike Birtwistle and Sarah Winstone were quitting, to be replaced by Rupert Gowrley and Rachel Rowson.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Head of Brand Marketing, Youth Travel (7 mth FTC) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Kingston upon Thames
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West