Communications Management leads top 25 public sector agencies report
Communications Management has topped PRWeek's top 25 public sector agencies report amid a drop in fee income across the sector as public sector spending remains tight.
Pubic sector consultancies: Shake-up in sector
There was a significant shake-up in this year’s rankings, with Lansons, Nexus, Freshwater and The Big Partnership all climbing to a top-five position, as last year’s top agency Grayling and fourth-placed Golley Slater declined to enter.
Nexus Communications was a new entry into the top-five with a fee income of £817k, taking third place.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland