Tulchan's Ed Orlebar heads to Temple Bar Advisory
Tulchan consultant Ed Orlebar has left the City agency and will join Temple Bar Advisory in the New Year.
G4S: Orlebar worked on Tulchan's financial account with security giant
Tulchan confirmed that Orlebar had left the firm and would assume his new role in ‘early 2014’.
Orlebar joined Tulchan from M:Communications in late 2011, having previously worked for M: for five years. Previously, he worked as a partner at Finsbury for seven years after a career as a journalist including stints at The Financial Times and Bloomberg.
Clients that Orelbar worked on at Tulchan included G4S, which switched its financial and corporate PR to RLM Finsbury earlier this month.
Temple Bar Advisory was established by former Financial Dynamics (now FTI Consulting) MD Alex Child-Villiers in 2005. Clients of the corporate and financial specialist include insurance investment giant Resolution.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London