Red Door appoints Claire Grindal as associate director
Claire Grindal has joined Red Door Communications as an associate director after four years at Munro & Forster.
Clare Grindal: Associate director role at Red Door
Grindal, who started at Red Door last week, joined Munro & Forster in 2009 and was part of its digital strategy team. She led the high-profile organ donation campaign for NHS Blood & Transplant.
Previously, she worked as head of media and communications at mental health charity Mind.
Managing director Catherine Devaney said the appointment was part of an expansion of the senior management team.
She said: ‘As we move from broadcasting our messages to driving greater engagement and dialogue, developing and promoting share-ready and share-worthy content that lives off- or online is key for successful PR programmes. Finding and nurturing individuals with proven digital and content marketing skills is therefore critical for us.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London