City sightseeing pass company Leisure Pass Group appoints KBC
Leisure Pass Group, which sells passes to attractions in London and other cities, has taken on KBC PR & Marketing to manage its global PR programme.
The London Pass: developed by Leisure Pass Group
The specialist travel agency won the five-figure account, which was previously held by Siren Communications, through a competitive pitch and will start work on Monday 9 September.
Leisure Pass Group develops and markets city sightseeing passes, which offer free entry or the right to ‘skip the queue’ at participating attractions. The company owns and operates the London Pass, Paris Pass and Berlin Pass, and owns the New York Pass and Philadelphia Pass, which are operated by a franchisee.
The company also provides the Leisure Pass Operating System (LPOS), which serves as the technology behind a number of other city sightseeing passes around the world, including products in Stockholm, Copenhagen and Lyon.
KBC is aiming to secure global media coverage for the London, Paris and Berlin passes and will work with the travel trade and technology media to support new business initiatives for LPOS.
The account will be directed by KBC PR director David Ezra and the agency will report to Leisure Pass Group chief executive Darran Evans and director of product marketing Amanda Truman.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Experiential Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London