UK bed maker Silentnight appoints Smoking Gun
Market-leading bed manufacturer Silentnight has appointed Manchester-based Smoking Gun as its retained PR agency.
Silentnight: has appointed Smoking Gun
Smoking Gun won the six-figure account, previously held by BJL, following a three-way competitive pitch.
Silentnight Group is the UK’s number one bed manufacturer in the UK by market share. The brief encompasses the Rest Assured and Layezee brands as well as the flagship Silentnight brand with a focus on clear brand positioning and communicating new product innovation.
Smoking Gun will work with Silentnight’s existing roster of agencies. The agency will report to Silentnight marketing director Nick Booth.
Smoking Gun managing director Rick Guttridge said homes and interiors were a strong area for the agency.
‘The bed market has undergone massive changes in recent years with much consolidation in both manufacturing and retail,’ he said. ‘We’re proud to add another British heritage brand to our roster.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London