Seven46 celebrates Tokyo's Olympic bid success
Seven46, a comms agency that partnered with Havas last year, has helped Japan win its bid to host the 2020 Olympic Games.
Tokyo 2020's marketing push
The London-based agency was the lead strategic comms adviser to Tokyo’s bid and claims it worked ‘on all aspects of global communication and marketing for almost two years’.
The IOC’s shortlist of contenders included Istanbul and Madrid.
Seven46 also worked on the previous two successful Olympic bids, London 2012 and Rio 2016.
Seven46 founding partner Nick Varley said: ‘It’s been an honour and a pleasure to have been part of the Tokyo team that achieved this fantastic result and a privilege to work with strong leaders such as President Tsunekazu Takeda and Tokyo Governor Naoki Inose.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Email Marketing Specialist:- Fashion,Retail,Campaign,Analytics Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director - Retail & Brand Design Agency Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London