Seven46 celebrates Tokyo's Olympic bid success
Seven46, a comms agency that partnered with Havas last year, has helped Japan win its bid to host the 2020 Olympic Games.
Tokyo 2020's marketing push
The London-based agency was the lead strategic comms adviser to Tokyo’s bid and claims it worked ‘on all aspects of global communication and marketing for almost two years’.
The IOC’s shortlist of contenders included Istanbul and Madrid.
Seven46 also worked on the previous two successful Olympic bids, London 2012 and Rio 2016.
Seven46 founding partner Nick Varley said: ‘It’s been an honour and a pleasure to have been part of the Tokyo team that achieved this fantastic result and a privilege to work with strong leaders such as President Tsunekazu Takeda and Tokyo Governor Naoki Inose.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London