Halpern wins cordial maker Bottlegreen account from Storm
Halpern has won the consumer PR account for glass bottled premium cordial producer Bottlegreen Drinks, which had been with Storm for six years.
Bottlegreen: cordial range
Halpern won the retained account through a competitive pitch and Storm is understood to have also pitched. The pitch follows the brand’s acquisition by SHS Group 18 months ago.
Halpern will implement strategic consumer PR campaigns aiming to develop the brand's media presence in the UK market, with a focus on cordial, sparkling and mini ranges, and newly launched flavoured tonics.
Halpern will report to SHS Group drinks division head of brand marketing Amanda Grabham.
She said: ‘The team at Halpern has great enthusiasm for the brand teamed with a wealth of knowledge across consumer and retail sectors. We wanted a strategic PR partner that can step-change Bottlegreen’s growth while remaining true to the brand's positioning.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Marketing Campaign Manager - 6 Mth Contract to Perm Salt £35000 - £37500 per annum, Farnborough
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London