Frank PR wins duties on Playboy-inspired exercise class
Licensing agency IMG Licensing has appointed Frank PR to launch a Playboy-inspired exercise routine to the UK market.
Bunny Bootcamp: launched in Gymbox gyms
Following a competitive pitch, Frank has been taken on to launch the ‘Bunny Bootcamp’, which is designed to help women achieve a 'healthy and natural shape'.
Frank client Gymbox has pioneered the workout alongside IMG and will host it exclusively in its gyms this month before it is available for licensing elsewhere.
Frank’s brief is to support the UK launch of the workout and drive buzz ahead of its imminent arrival. The agency will also help IMG recruit other gyms to license the workout after the launch in Gymbox.
The agency will report to IMG vice-president of licensing Matthew Primack.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Artworker Source £28000 - £29000 per annum, London
- Creative Content Manager. Daniel Marks London £50-60k, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry