Bite director Jessica Rowntree departs agency
Jessica Rowntree has left Bite Communications, where she has been a director for two-and-a-half years.
Rowntree took leading roles on technolog accounts such as Microsoft
She joined from Porter Novelli, where she was technology director and worked with clients including Hitachi Global Storage, BT, Clickfree, LANDesk and MOFILM.
Following her departure, Porter Novelli was without a dedicated tech head until former Hill+Knowlton Strategies MD Grant Currie joined the agency last month.
Prior to Porter Novelli, Rowntree spent eight years at Chocolate Communications and three at Grant Butler Coomber.
Rowntree could not be reached for comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire