Bite director Jessica Rowntree departs agency
Jessica Rowntree has left Bite Communications, where she has been a director for two-and-a-half years.
Rowntree took leading roles on technolog accounts such as Microsoft
She joined from Porter Novelli, where she was technology director and worked with clients including Hitachi Global Storage, BT, Clickfree, LANDesk and MOFILM.
Following her departure, Porter Novelli was without a dedicated tech head until former Hill+Knowlton Strategies MD Grant Currie joined the agency last month.
Prior to Porter Novelli, Rowntree spent eight years at Chocolate Communications and three at Grant Butler Coomber.
Rowntree could not be reached for comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Insight Consultant - Growth Innovation Agency PSD Group Up to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + benefits, Cambridge
- Business Development Manager Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Events Coordinator Brand Recruitment £18000 per annum + benefits, Watford