Bite director Jessica Rowntree departs agency
Jessica Rowntree has left Bite Communications, where she has been a director for two-and-a-half years.
Rowntree took leading roles on technolog accounts such as Microsoft
She joined from Porter Novelli, where she was technology director and worked with clients including Hitachi Global Storage, BT, Clickfree, LANDesk and MOFILM.
Following her departure, Porter Novelli was without a dedicated tech head until former Hill+Knowlton Strategies MD Grant Currie joined the agency last month.
Prior to Porter Novelli, Rowntree spent eight years at Chocolate Communications and three at Grant Butler Coomber.
Rowntree could not be reached for comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London