Bite director Jessica Rowntree departs agency
Jessica Rowntree has left Bite Communications, where she has been a director for two-and-a-half years.
Rowntree took leading roles on technolog accounts such as Microsoft
She joined from Porter Novelli, where she was technology director and worked with clients including Hitachi Global Storage, BT, Clickfree, LANDesk and MOFILM.
Following her departure, Porter Novelli was without a dedicated tech head until former Hill+Knowlton Strategies MD Grant Currie joined the agency last month.
Prior to Porter Novelli, Rowntree spent eight years at Chocolate Communications and three at Grant Butler Coomber.
Rowntree could not be reached for comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London