Virgin Atlantic hands consumer PR account to Bray Leino
Virgin Atlantic has awarded its consumer PR account to Bray Leino following the agency's project work on its UK short-haul launch earlier this year.
Virgin Atlantic: has awarded its consumer PR account to Bray Leino
Bray Leino joins Blue Rubicon as retained partners for Virgin Atlantic, with the latter supporting on corporate communications and strategic planning.
It is believed the airline does not have an incumbent agency. In February 2012 it appointed Mischief as its first PR agency with a six-month project; according to Mischief it has not worked for the client since the project.
The agency will report to Virgin Atlantic head of global public relations Fay Burgin and work in collaboration with the in-house team to develop Virgin Atlantic’s presence in the UK market.
Bray Leino will also support projects including the launch of Virgin's fleet of 787 Dreamliners and new crew uniforms designed by Vivienne Westwood.
Burgin said: "The Bray Leino team was a critical partner in the successful launch of Virgin Atlantic Little Red and we realised at the end of the project we couldn’t bear to let them go. They truly work as part of our team and constantly impress with their creativity and passion."
Other Bray Leino lifestyle PR clients include Virgin Media, Remington, Russell Hobbs and Shloer.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester