Live Nation launches agency hunt for UK music festivals
Global events and ticketing group Live Nation has kicked off an agency search to support its UK music festivals, which attracted half a million fans in 2013.
Download Festival: One of the festivals in Live Nation's consumer PR portfolio
The pitch encompasses consumer PR for the group’s festivals – which include Download, Wireless and other London festivals – and other consumer-facing parts of the Live Nation brand in the UK.
The account is currently held by LD Communications, which has worked with Live Nation for more than a decade and has been invited to repitch.
The successful agency will report to head of PR Charley Bezer and marketing director Jasmine Skee.
Bezer commented: ‘We have been very happy with the job LD Communications has done over the past ten years, but as constantly evolving business it’s important for us to make sure we are getting the best work from the best agency.'
Bezer added that the firm is seeking ‘a results-driven, creative, consumer PR agency with a good knowledge of music and experience in working with entertainment brands'.
It is understood the successful agency will also need to demonstrate the breadth of its music offering, given the range of live events Live Nation runs.
This summer, Live Nation held the Wireless Festival, headlined by Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake, at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, moving from Hyde Park due to curfew issues.
World-renowned rock festival Download at Donington Park featured Iron Maiden and Slipknot.
Globally, Live Nation Concerts produce more than 22,000 shows a year, with more than 2,300 artists.
The US-listed Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s largest live entertainment company, comprised of Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London
- Packaging Artworker Periscope Recruitment LLP £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London