Sara-Louise Boyes joins Jefferies International as EMEA comms head
Former Bank of America Merrill Lynch media relations head Sara-Louise Boyes has joined global investment bank Jefferies International as head of EMEA communications.
Jefferies International: Hires Sara-Louise Boyes as EMEA comms head
Boyes will assume responsibility for the US bank’s marketing and comms across the region, based in London and reporting to Richard Khaleel, chief marketing officer.
She joins from Bank of America Merrill Lynch where she worked for 9 years, most recently as head of EMEA media relations for Merrill Lynch Wealth Management. She also served as enterprise-wide, Head of Communications for the Middle East and Africa.
Previous positions include head of EMEA media relations at private equity firm Blackrock and global comms manager at Ernst & Young.
Prior to that, Boyes was a financial journalist, with roles including deputy editor of Credit magazine and news editor of Corporate Finance magazine.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe