GolinHarris lands gluten-free food specialist Dr Schär PR work
Gluten-free food company Dr Schär has appointed GolinHarris to handle UK consumer PR for its DS-gluten-free and Glutafin brands.
Dr Schär's Glutafin range
The agency won the account, which was previously held by Weber Shandwick, through a competitive pitch.
GolinHarris will handle comms for the Glutafin range of prescription products for those diagnosed with Coeliac disease, and the DS-gluten-free retail range for those following a gluten-free diet due to their wheat allergy/intolerance, gluten sensitivity or Coeliac disease.
The agency will report to Dr Schär UK managing director Bob Trice. The agency’s London healthcare practice will handle the business, led by executive director Siân Boisseau.
GolinHarris launched its London healthcare practice earlier this year following the acquisition of Virgo Health. The practice consists of ex-Virgo PR practitioners, including former Virgo director of consumer health Boisseau.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London