Open Road names Alexa Knight head of healthcare practice
Former Hanover associate director Alexa Knight has this week joined Open Road to lead its healthcare practice.
Open Road: Healthcare head Alexa Knight
Knight is an experienced health policy specialist who, prior to joining JMC Partners as a director in January, was an associate director at Hanover for five years, working with pharmaceutical, patient and service provider clients.
These included the American Pharmaceutical Group, Alliance Medical, Serco, HEART UK, National Kidney Federation and Roche Diagnostics.
In-house roles she has had include leading the government affairs and external relations teams at the Royal College of Nursing and the Healthcare Commission.
She replaces former associate director and head of healthcare Andrew Hobson, who quit the agency earlier this year to take up a comms role with NHS South London.
Knight will report to Open Road chief executive Graham McMillan, who said: "Alexa brings a wealth of experience from across the healthcare community. She joins our healthcare practice at a time of continuing expansion and will be a great addition to our established team."
Knight said she had plans to expand the agency’s healthcare offering to include pharmaceuticals, clinical groups and patient groups.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London