Union Street wins launch brief for social entertainment platform Vuuble
Union Street has been called in to promote soon-to-launch social entertainment platform Vuuble.
Vuuble: Union Street grabs launch brief
The agency was appointed after a pitch for the UK launch of the start-up platform, which lets users discover and share film and TV content.
Union Street will begin promoting the platform, founded by Louise Bodén, a former marketing and PR executive with Disney, through influencer outreach and social campaigns.
The initial three-month project will seek to establish the brand pre-launch, according to Bodén. The platform is currently in beta and due to launch later this year.
"Working with a PR agency in the early stages is really important to me. Through the work Union Street does we will get invaluable insight and feedback among key influencers in the industry and start to establish the brand within these communities, which will put us in a really strong position for the full launch of the platform later this year," said Bodén.
Union Street director Juliet Cameron will lead the campaign activity.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland