Good Relations to launch two upcoming consumer healthcare brands
infirst Healthcare has appointed Good Relations to handle the launch of two over-the-counter medicines in the UK.
infirst Healthcare: launching over-the-counter medicine for coughs and colds
Good Relations won the account through a five-way competitive pitch and will handle PR and digital marketing and medical marketing for the two new brands.
The go-to-market plans developed by Good Relations include planning and creative development, web analysis and strategy development, medical marketing, experiential events and real-time ‘brand newsrooms’.
The products are medications to treat cough and cold and inflammatory pain and both are currently in development.
infirst chief executive officer Manfred Scheske, who was president of GlaxoSmithKline’s European consumer healthcare business from 2004 to 2010, said the products were likely to be ready for sale in the UK within 12 months and would eventually be available globally.
infirst was spun out of drug discovery company Seek in 2010 and is a new consumer healthcare company focused on improving well-established drugs with IP protected solutions for the OTC/primary care markets that can be launched within 12 to 36 months.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Senior MM - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + bens, London
- Account Director Trace £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- Content Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes