Gumtree continues in-house comms drive with Titus Thomson hire
Online classified ads site Gumtree has strengthened its in-house team with the appointment of Titus Thomson as UK PR manager.
Titus Thomson: Hired as Gumtree strengthens in-house team
In the new role Thomson will lead strategy, campaigns and the press office for the classified site after a year as PR and marketing manager at supply chain standards organisation GS1 UK.
The eBay-owned brand recently ended a four-year relationship with 3 Monkeys by taking its comms in-house.
Thomson reports to Sam Diamond, head of brand and comms at Gumtree.
Diamond pointed to Thomson's background in tech and consumer PR, and track record in leading campaigns, as key reasons behind his hire.
In addition to generating quarterly consumer campaigns and managing Gumtree’s press office, Thomson will build relationships with B2B media across the areas of motors, property and recruitment.
Previously, he worked at Bite Communications where he managed PR campaigns for Nokia, Sony Professional, AMD and Box.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London