Forum for the Future hires Forster Communciations amid international growth
Sustainability organisation Forum for the Future has appointed Forster Communications to build its media profile.
Forum for the Future: Working for a more sustainable future (Credit: Jan Oelker)
The not-for-profit group handed the agency the new retained brief following a competitive pitch.
Forum for the Future works globally with business, government and other organisations to help solve sustainability challenges.
Forster will develop a communications campaign aimed at enhancing the organisation’s UK media profile following the growth of its recently established New York office and the expansion of its work across South East Asia and India.
Melissa Fife, senior consultant at Forster Communications, will be leading the work alongside Adam Stones, Laura Buller and Libby Wyman.
Fife added: "We want to make sure that awareness of Forum for the Future’s pioneering work goes beyond the sustainability press and reaches mainstream media channels. Forster is well known for using communications to bring about positive social change and it is great to be working with an organisation that shares this passion."
Forster will also be working to support the launch of The World We Made, a book written by Forum for the Future co-founder Jonathon Porritt.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London