Fishburn Hedges hires Policy Exchange's David Skelton
Fishburn Hedges has appointed former deputy director of think-tank Policy Exchange David Skelton as a senior adviser.
David Skelton: Conservative Party campaigner
Skelton joined Policy Exchange in 2011 and left earlier this year to found Renewal, a campaign group aimed at broadening the appeal of the Conservative Party. He is currently director of Renewal and will work for Fishburn Hedges three days a week in the agency’s public affairs team.
A former Conservative parliamentary candidate, Skelton is a regular commentator writing widely on politics and policy for publications such as The Telegraph, Conservative Home, New Statesman and The Guardian, as well as appearing on TV and radio.
He has also worked for the Conservative Party and MPs, as well as in management consultancy. He will provide insight-led strategic counsel to clients, as well as advising on policy development.
Fishburn Hedges public affairs director Rory Scanlan said: "David brings a huge depth of understanding of the world of politics and policy, together with a strong track record of campaigning. He’ll be a fantastic addition to the team as we continue to develop our public affairs offering."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London