In Other News: HSBC, Jo Hansford and Stewart Milne Homes
Hair colour specialist Jo Hansford has appointed Popcorn PR to handle its salon brand communication, key launches and product range.
Popcorn to handle Jo Hansford
The Jo Hansford Salon is based in Mayfair and has client including the Duchess of Cornwall, Elizabeth Hurley, Yasmin Le Bon and Nigella Lawson.
HSBC Holdings has hired HM Treasury director general of finance Michael Ellam to develop its banking relations with governments. He was formerly director of communications at Downing Street and the prime ministers official spokesman when Gordon Brown was in office.
House builder Stewart Milne Homes has appointed Stripe Communications to manage its six figure consumer PR account across the company’s entire Scotland and North England portfolio, following a three way competitive pitch. The account is the first for the agency’s Glasgow office, which opened this week.
The shops at the British Library and the Imperial War Museum (IWM) have taken on retail PR specialists Neat PR following a non-competitive pitch. The agency will work on increasing sales to the shops, particularly over the Christmas period.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has taken on Pia Grahn as head of market communications in its Stockholm office. She joins from advertising agency McCann, where she has been chief growth officer for McCann Nordic and managing director for PR agency McCann Relations. She will also take on a European role as brand practice director.
Ketchum has named Philippe Béteille as the new president of its France office. Béteille joins Ketchum from Lenovo, where he served as EMEA corporate communications director since 2011.
Independent healthcare provider BMI Healthcare has launched a new brand identity ‘Serious about health. Passionate about care’, with which is hopes to improve engagement with patients. The launch is being supported by a community engagement campaign called ‘The Big Health Pledge.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PR Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 per annum, Lowestoft
- Creative Recruitment Consultant (Freelance Specialist) Â– Blue Skies Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Commision Scheme & Benefits , Richmond upon Thames
- Head of Marketing - Education Network Career Consultants £70000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Head of Communications, Branding and External Affairs Mission Aviation Fellowship UK 50,000 with pension of 10% salary on joining, Folkestone