Itsu brings in Seven Dials ahead of UK expansion
Asian-inspired food company Itsu has appointed Seven Dials ahead of a major drive to grow the business beyond London.
Itsu: Expanding beyond London
The agency has been handed a new brief to handle corporate and consumer work across Itsu's retail and grocery divisions.
Seven Dials’ appointment comes as Itsu begins an aggressive growth programme later this month with the opening of a two-floor shop in Oxford.
The first Itsu outlet outside London, it will be followed by the company opening one new store every month over the next year.
At the same time, the brand will continue to push its grocery range to drive listings in both multiple and convenience retailers.
Earlier this month Bottle was hired to raise the regional profile of Itsu, with a special focus on students.
Simon Kelner, who set up Seven Dials earlier this year, said the aim was "to make the brand as much loved across the UK as it is in the capital".
Itsu was founded in 1997 by Julian Metcalfe, the man behind the global success of Pret a Manger.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London