PRCA names Golin Harris president Matt Neale as future chairman
The PRCA has lined up Golin Harris president Matt Neale as its chairman next year.
Matt Neale: New PRCA vice-chairman
At its AGM last night the industry body appointed Neale as vice-chairman, immediately replacing Sally Costerton, director at Sally Costerton Advisory.
He will go on to replace Grayling UK and Ireland CEO Alison Clarke as chairman in mid-2014, a position he will hold until 2016.
Also joining the PRCA Board of Management are MHP Communications CEO Gavin Devine; Hill+Knowlton Strategies CEO, UK & president, Western and Southern Europe Richard Millar; and Liquid CEO Elisabeth Lewis-Jones.
Steffan Williams MPRCA, MD at Capital MSL, remains treasurer.
Neale said: "I’m thrilled to be following in the footsteps of the formidably talented Alison Clarke. It was Alison’s speech at an industry event in the late 1990s that inspired me to join the industry."
The AGM took place on the evening before the PRCA National Conference, where research into the future of PR is set to be revealed.
Speaking at the event, Clarke is also set to announce that the PRCA has recorded financial growth of 18 per cent in the 2012/13 financial year.
She added: "We are now regulating more than 12,000 PR people – making us the biggest PR membership association in Europe.
"The PRCA has achieved its goal to be the pre-eminent voice of PR in the UK. We've done this through our leadership on issues such as the NLA, our commitment to the future of our industry through apprenticeship and intern programmes and our impressive growth and financial results."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London