King.com hires Moneysupermarket's Susannah Clark for global comms role
Online gaming firm King.com has poached Moneysupermarket's Susannah Clark to head up global comms.
Susannah Clark: Back to her roots
Clark starts in her newly created role today after nearly three years at Moneysupermarket, where she was head of PR.
Clark, who before her time at the price comparison website was associate board director at Brands2Life, will report to CMO Alex Dale.
She said: "I’ve loved working at Moneysupermarket but King came along and they’re a really exciting brand with very big ambitions. They’re growing at a fast pace and I want to be part of that growth.
"It’s taking me back to my heartland of consumer tech and digital entertainment, which is what I have done for much of my career."
The British company claims that 30 billion of its online games are played per month globally, with growth boosted by the runaway success of Candy Crush and unconfirmed speculation that it is planning an IPO.
Kenny Jacobs is marketing director at Moneysupermarket, which launched an experiential pitch earlier this summer.
He said: "Susannah Clark did a great job at Moneysupermarket and we wish her well in her new position. We expect to announce her successor soon."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London