Deadline extended for PRWeek '30 under 30' entries
The deadline has been extended to Tuesday 1 October for PRWeek's annual search for the best young talent in the PR industry.
30 under 30: Entry deadline extended
This year, we are looking for the best 30 PR professionals under the age of 30.
Candidates can be from an in-house or agency background, but must be based in the UK and be under 30 years old on 9 November 2013. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
The final 30 will be chosen by a panel of senior PR practitioners and revealed in the November issue of PRWeek.
Submissions should include the age of the nominee; role; contact details; and three reasons why they are one of the UK’s top PR professionals under 30. Entries must be submitted in less than 400 words.
Nominate online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PRWeek30under30
This will replace the former ‘29 under 29’. After years of complaints from disgruntled 29-year-olds, we have decided to be generous and include them.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire