Abchurch Communications picks up AIM-listed Chinese duo
Financial PR firm Abchurch Communications has picked up two Chinese clients, including UK-listed sportswear manufacturer Naibu Global.
Naibu: Picks Abchurch for financial comms
AIM-listed Naibu, which is China’s tenth largest sportswear brand, has nearly 3,000 shops throughout China across 21 provinces.
It has appointed Abchurch to raise its profile among investors within the UK.
Meanwhile, the firm has also picked up the financial PR remit for AIM-listed China Chaintek, a provider of logistics services to manufacturers of consumer goods in China. The brief was previously held by Cubitt Consulting.
Henry Harrison-Topham, managing director of Abchurch, commented: "Having built considerable experience in advising Chinese companies, the Abchurch team is delighted to be working with three of the four biggest Chinese companies on AIM and we look forward to working with Naibu and China Chaintek on their communications strategies going forward."
The accounts will both be led by Harrison-Topham, supported by Joanne Shears, director, Quincy Allan, account director and Shabnam Bashir, account manager.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London