Citizen Relations hands MD role to Misha Dhanak
Misha Dhanak has been appointed MD of Citizen Relations.
Misha Dhanak: Joined Citizen Relations from Shine
Dhanak, who joined the company 18 months ago from Shine Communications, will assume day-to-day running of the agency across both the UK and EMEA, reporting to CEO Frankie Cory.
She fills a role left vacant since Mandy Sharp went on maternity leave last October and did not return to the agency.
Cory said: "Misha has made a significant impact to the agency since joining, including two PRWeek Award nominations and growth across the agency."
The move follows the recent addition of planning director Gemma Hopkin and creative director Joe Sinclair to the agency.
Dhanak said, "I’m incredibly proud of what Citizen has achieved in the past few months and look forward to helping shape our continued growth, both in the UK and across the EMEA region."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex