Deadline approaches for PRWeek "30 under 30" entries
The entry process for PRWeek's annual search for the best young talent in the PR industry will close tomorrow.
This year, we are looking for the best 30 PR professionals under the age of 30.
Candidates can be from an in-house or agency background, but must be based in the UK and be under 30 years old on 9 November 2013. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
The final 30 will be chosen by a panel of senior PR practitioners and revealed in the November issue of PRWeek.
Submissions should include the age of the nominee; role; contact details and three reasons why they are one of the UK’s top PR professionals under 30. Entries must be submitted in less than 400 words.
Nominate online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PRWeek30under30
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London