IG Group calls in Brands2Life to explain spread betting
FTSE 250 company IG Group has appointed Brands2Life to explain spread betting and forex trading to the public.
IG Group: Looking to explain forex trading and spread betting
The agency won the newly created brief, which also includes positioning the company as a standard bearer in global business, following a competitive pitch.
A campaign created by Brands2Life will help educate people about how spread betting and forex trading operate, focusing on presenting both as simpler than is commonly believed.
It will also seek to showcase the IG Group as a responsible and leading innovator and one of the country’s top employers.
Ali Hine, CMO at IG Group, said: "Working with them [Brands2Life] will help us to show the range of products that make trading accessible to a range of different people and that we are the natural choice for anyone looking to trade."
The campaign will combine traditional media relations as well as helping build communities through social and digital media.
Guy Corbet, MD of corporate and brand at Brands2Life, added: "While spread betting may not be for everyone, many people have misconceptions about what is involved. We will be trying to help debunk those misconceptions at the same time as demonstrating that IG is one of the UK’s most innovative companies".
IG Group works with nearly 140,000 clients, and had a market capitalisation of £2.1bn (May).
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10
- Customer Retention Executive (3mth contract) News UK Competitive, London
- CRM Manager PFJ £275 - £375 per day, Cambridgeshire